Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Littlest Things

So while I was sorting out my belongings to pack, I found some fantastic souvenirs from my life. This I had to share, it is a letter from a friend of mine who informs me of a special skill to have:

"That is all too humorous, I must say...

Of course, I feel it my duty as the wise old geezer I am to ensure you that you take a valuable life lesson from all of this. No matter how much you despise someone, never EVER publish those feelings in writing, especially not in public domain. One thing I have learned regarding these matters is that no matter how badly you verbally bash someone, even if it is to the absolute wrong people, with a little careful thought and planning, you can spin it all off and come out relatively unscathed. A talented spin doctor can call someone a dirty bastard to their face and 3 minutes later have that person buying them drinks. However, the moment you write your feelings down and someone reads the, no amount of spin can erase those words for they will forever be a testament in ink and parchment to your malice and lack of judgment.

I think very little, if anything at all, of the majority of people I meet in life, but no matter how detestable a person is, I will always put on a smile and listen blankly with hollow interest to their useless banter. It may seem as if that is coddling to the feelings and desires of others, but in reality, it is simply good public relations which I have learned, is the key to success in nearly every profitable domain.

I'll talk to you soon my favorite

Cheers

_________"


After reading this, I retract what I said about Bath and Body Works. :)

No comments: